Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 07:00 AMAnaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA33 RSVPs
Our Citizenship Fairs are held once every three months and aim to provide free naturalization services to as many legal permanent residents in Orange County as possible. Thanks to our partner organizations and volunteers, this past June 22nd Citizenship Fair was a success, and we are ecstatic to share the results of the day!
- N-400 Completed Applications: 140
- Total Attendance:180
- Applicants saved approximately $90,000 (typically $500 to have an attorney assist with completing the N-400)
- Volunteers: 150+
- 90 completed fee waivers saving applicants $65,250 (USCIS $725 filing fee per application)
- 10 partial fee waivers saved applicants $3,200 (USCIS $320 filing fee for a partial fee waiver)
- Total saved on fee waivers = $68,450
With your help, these Citizenship Fairs are not simply to help legal permanent residents apply for citizenship, but they are also an avenue to increase democracy, to serve our communities and to aid families in saving money on attorney and filing fees. We are able to provide these free services due to donations from our supporters. We could not do this work without you, and we are deeply grateful for your continued support.
Shifts available to signup:
- 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Training: There will be two training prior to the citizenship fair please attend at least one training session prior to the citizenship fair.
- September 4th, 2019 Training Session 1 (Click Here To RSVP)
- September 11th, 2019 Training Session 2 (Click Here To RSVP)
- Free Parking is available at the Convention Center
- Snack/Lunch will be provided
- Once signed up, please expect our Volunteer Coordinator to follow up and assign a role
- We will be using a new fair model, so please be ready for some changes as we work to prove applicants experiences
- Please be prepared to leave early or stay later depending on the number of applicants attending the fair
If you have any questions or concern please contact our Volunteer Coordinator (My Nguyen) via email at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you then!